SHAKEN AND STIRRED:
Poetry from the Far Corners
Edited and Compiled by Heather Grace
Featuring the poetry of PF Allen, Donna Biffar, Heather Grace, Jan Oskar Hansen, Dazz Jackson, Athena Karnesis, Lyn Lifshin, Prasenjit Maiti, Hugh McCracken, Andrew J. Müller, Carmen Ruggero, Wynn Wheldon and David Whippman.
Published by BeWrite Books in 2002
(available as a paperback, CD-ROM and as an e-book)
Our Secret Recipe:
Combine the poetic works of:
- A Pennsylvania-born African-American who changed his name from Darrel to Dazz, left the army, and discovered that he had rhythm and rhyme.
- The U.S.'s "Queen of the Small Presses": shes been called a "modern Emily Dickinson" and her work has been praised by Robert Frost.
- A Kentish poet with a love of the English countryside and an ability to make something rhyme with Kings Cross-St. Pancras.
- A Norwegian-born poet who only started getting the attention he deserved once he started writing poems in his second language.
- A senior lecturer in Political Science at Burdwan University, West Bengal, India, who writes about his love-hate relationship with Calcutta.
- A busy mother of three from Adelaide, South Australia who found her muse at thirty-five.
Add the works of seven other talented poets aiming for diversity in their backgrounds and writing styles and mix in some revealing interviews.
Thats how Shaken & Stirred: Poetry from the Far Corners was created an anthology of international poetry unlike any other.
Featuring: PF Allen, Donna Biffar, Heather Grace, Jan Oskar Hansen, Dazz Jackson, Athena Karnesis, Lyn Lifshin, Prasenjit Maiti, Hugh McCracken, Andrew J. Müller, Carmen Ruggero, Wynn Wheldon and David Whippman.
Buy SHAKEN AND STIRRED: Poetry from the Far Corners from www.BeWrite.net.
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions, Andrew J. Müller,
BeWrite Books and Heather Grace
© Cover - BeWrite Books
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller